Sunday, April 22, 2012

I AM NOT DEAD

Greetings from the Land of the Displaced and Disarrayed! I'm still out here, misplacing items, losing belongings, itemizing lost belongings, not missing things missing but not itemized, losing my mind, losing my place and generally making chaos out of peace and order.

I stopped blogging a bunch of months ago for a bunch of reasons, none of which are remotely valid. Basically, the little nagging voices in my head said:

 - This doesn't matter.
 - Nobody gives a toot.
 - Your back hurts too much to spend another minute at the computer.
 - You have crap to do, people to piss off and messes to make.
 - If you have a spare moment, you should spend it on GETTING ORGANIZED and not yapping on and on about how disorganized you are.
 - Your blogs, written and yet to be written, aren't perfect; don't do anything unless it's perfect, (so therefore,  I don't do anything).
 - Yada yada yada.

I decided to just say "Bite Me" to the negative nay-saying nitwits.

And just write.

So there.


No comments: