Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No surprise

It's been nearly two months since my last entry. (I forgot how to sign in.) :(

OK, that and I have been a tad distracted by the whole budget debate in Wisconsin. Having the radio on all day while I'm trying to work has not led to rapid writing.

Things are not going any better for me -- I'm still brain-numb and procrastinating everything. The lights are on but no one's home.

I'm walking more, and that seems to get blood flow to the brain. I need all the blood flow my brain can get. It also helps that it's been sunny the last few days. The grayness of winter had me dragging around like a bag of cement with feet.

My doctor suspects I have fibromyalgia, and so now I wonder if this whole space-cadette thing could be what they call "fibro fog." I feel like my head is hollow and has nothing in it. I have a skull, cheekbones, a nose, eyes, face....but inside my head it's just an echoing chamber, like a gourd. Every once in a while, a dried seed will rattle around.



































































































Last week I lost a mitten and a doorknob.

No comments: